Welcome to LivingWell Consumer

Join us for great tips on financing that college education- SCHOLARSHIPS! - You'll also discover "priceless" tips on how to keep more of your money in your pocket! Stay one step ahead of the IRS, Labor Dept., Banks, Insurance co's... with the latest insider info. and strategies for YOUR SUCCESS.
See you at the LivingWell every day… there’s wisdom in the water!

Welcome to LivingWell Grants


Hello Fellow Grant/Scholarship Seekers!

If you've discovered this Blog you have already been dreaming about something better for yourself or your favorite organization. I hope you haven't gotten caught like I did spending a lot of time and money on the TV and Internet Scams... you know what I mean. Those ads that promise money for everything from re-decorating your home to financing your baseball collection! YIKES! Don't get taken!

That is where I was a while back. Now I am a seasoned Grant Writer and here to offer weekly advice on how to Do It Yourself, if you have the time and energy!

Be sure to send me your most frustrating of questions and off we'll go!

Jenny Lynn

No comments: